Permaculture Children’s House brings global sustainable life solutions bringing self directed education to children all around the world.
Permaculture Children’s House apporte une solution globale et durable d’un mode de vie par l’éducation des enfants dans le monde.
Children will change the world using Permaculture ethics and principles:
Care the Earth
Care the People
Les enfants changeront le monde en utisant l’éthique de la Permaculture.
Follow us and help us to develop this education project.
Permaculture Children’s House is a Thai Foundation and will be an academy and education center based on:
- Self directed Education (PCH is member of ASDE)
- Sociocracy 3.0 as a form of governance
- Dynamic and creative way to teach / learn
- PCH own 7 R principles: Rethink, Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle, and Rot.
- Montessori inspired education
- Cooking and Languages
- Zero waste
Some references and inspirations are:
- Permaculture as ethics, values and principles: https://
- Peter Gray and his blog: https://www.psychologytoday.
- Free range – freedom education: http://www.self-directed.org and http://alternativestoschool.
- Sociocracy 3.0 as a form of governance: http://www.
thriveincollaboration.com/ and http://sociocracy30.org
- Agile learning center: http://agilelearningcenters.
- Zero Waste: http://www.zerowastehome.com/
- Montessori education
Our Permaculture learning center is located in San Kamphaeng 20 minutes South East of Chiang Mai city.
The academy has the potential to be a model or example – possibly a global model that can be used in other communities and other countries.
After establishing the first model it will be a blue print that can be used every where in the world under every latitude.